Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dead Birds Fall from the Sky in Arkansas

The News about birds falling from the sky in Arkansas has been making headlines around the world,  some say it was caused by the New Year eves fireworks, some say it was caused by thunderstorms – others associate it with Apocalypse.  J!  Funny isn’t it?  Well check this out and judge for yourself.  You should see this; this is an excerpt from the National Geographic below:

Natgeo.com

So what do you think? Is the world coming to an end?  Like I said, you be the judge of this.  I have watched movies where they link birds falling from the sky with a lot of “creepy” stuff!  Ever since I became a mom, I now pay more attention to things about the environment and how it will directly affect my family.  So when I hear and see things like this, I want to know more and I sometimes I worry!  Yes if you are like me; it is very natural and very humane to worry, but God is in control of everything in our lives and environment.  God will neither leave us nor forsake us. J

No comments:

Post a Comment