Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Start Your Day Right!

It doesn’t matter what “side of the bed” you woke up, don’t let anything spoil your mood thereby affecting your decision and choices for the day.  Make up and condition your mind that nothing can spoil your day no matter what.
Train your mind to start the day right, so that it will be easier to carry on with the day’s activities.  You can begin by asking yourself some of these questions:
What am I thankful for in my life today?
What can I do today to improve my quality of life?
What brings happiness in my life right now?
In what way can I be of help to someone today?
What do I look forward to this moment?
Think about these questions, and, provide answers to them each day.  They will help you to start your day right.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Positive thinking will get trough the day in a much better frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True words Bluestar :) when we think positively, our actions also go in that direction and what a better way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete