Friday, February 11, 2011

The Power of Positive Thoughts and Confessions

If there is one thing we have complete control over, it’s our thought!  We can decide what we want to think in any situation.  The way we think or interpret events, brings about a feeling, be it positive or negative.
Everybody loves security be it financial or otherwise, and, believe me when I say no one loves security more than me.  Right now, I am yet to attain the level of financial security I want for me and my family.  If I keep on thinking and saying to myself “oh what is the use of trying, things are looking so bad I will never make it” then I will never make it!  If you keep on confessing negative things like “I will never lose weight”, “I will never get well”, then by all means you won’t!
Our thoughts and feelings lead us into actions, and thus determine the results we get.  It all starts with – Thoughts.  Our thinking and confessions shape our lives and ultimately makes us who we are. Let us take care of this precious asset, because it can either build or destroy us.
“You become what you think about most of the time” – Earl Nightingal
Most importantly, the scripture states that “Death and life are in the power of the tongue…” and “As a man thinks in his heart so he is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment