Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don’t Hold Yourself Back!

We sometimes view success as - an accomplishment somewhere in the future, why wait for “sometime in the future,” when we can actually take actions now?
Our personal success lies in the actions of this moment.  Take actions today in accomplishing your goals, mistakes are mere obstacles to be crossed before achieving an eventual success.
I used to think that I may never achieve great success, because I believed that only wealthy people are the ones who can help me succeed, and, I never had any “very” wealthy family member or friend willing to help!  At a point in time in my life, I decided “ok I don’t have the connection, I will create one.”  So I made an effort, searched for help related to the type of goal/success that I wanted and, I have been getting amazing results.
Don’t hold back because you don’t have resources – seek, and you will find that which you seek. 
Go ahead and create your world of possibilities. J

No comments:

Post a Comment